Aurora 48 Kit
Aurora 48 is a compact and thin profile full LED sequencer. It’s built entirely with surface mount components, so the profile is nice and clean.
- Capable of individually controlling 48 Full color LEDs.
- Each LED can be faded in 7 bit per channel - 2,097,152 colors.
- Gamma corrected brightness curve for very smooth fades.
- Simple, one button control.
- 11 sequence pattern (as of firmware version 1.0).
- Compact – 2.68 inch (68 mm) in diameter.
- Thin profile construction (0.137 inch (3.5 mm) thick).
- No leads sticking out on the back. Ideal for wearable projects.
- Firmware is easily upgradable via 5 pin ICSP connection.
Please review the instructables before purchase – assembly requires some skills. You will also need PIC programmer such as PICKit 3, ICD 2, ICD 3 (PICKit 2 doesn’t work with the PIC used). If you don’t have a programmer, you can purchase the PIC programmed with the latest firmware.
You can purchase full kits or just the PCBs. Please use the buttons below to purchase.
|Aurora 48 Full Kit: $49.00 (Soldering required)|
|Aurora 48 PCB only: $8.50|
|Solder Paste Stencil for Aurora 48 PCB: $7.00 (NEW!)
High quality, laser-cut Kapton stencil made by OHARARP.
|Aurora 48 Fully Assembled: $89.00|