Aurora 12 bar kit
is back-ordered and will take a few days to ship.
- ← Previous Product Next Product →
Aurora 12 bar is a simple, straight line RGB LED sequencer/chaser. Aurora 12 bar’s hardware is almost identical to Aurora mini 18. In fact only difference are (besides their shapes) the number of LEDs and the microcontroller that they use. Oh, and Aurora 12 bar doesn’t use a single SMT (surface mount technology) part!
In addition to all the animations that other Aurora’s can do, Aurora 12 bar also has the analog input ready. By hooking up to Audio Interface, you can turn Aurora 12 bar into a full-color sound/VU meter!
Aurora 12 bar is made with 100% through-hole parts. No surface mount parts!
- 12x RGB LED (common-cathode)
- 3x 2N2907A or equivalent Transistor
- 1x PIC24FV16KA301 Microcontroller (Preprogrammed with the latest firmware)
- 1x Tactile Switch
- 12x 120 ohm Resistor
- 3x 220 ohm Resistor
- 4x 2.2k or 2.7k ohm Resistor
- 1x 10k ohm Resistor
- 1x 0.1 uF Ceramic Capacitor
- 1x 10 uF Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitor
- 1x 33 uF Electrolytic Capacitor
- 1x Aurora 12 bar PCB
- 1x 3 pin Molex male connector
Note: Aurora 12 bar kits ship with preprogrammed PIC. You do not need a PIC programmer to assemble Aurora 12 bar kits!