Aurora 48 kit
is back-ordered and will take a few days to ship.
- ← Previous Product Next Product →
Aurora 48 is a compact and thin profile full LED sequencer. It’s built entirely with surface mount components, so the profile is nice and clean.
- Capable of individually controlling 48 Full color LEDs.
- Each LED can be faded in 7 bit per channel - 2,097,152 colors.
- Gamma corrected brightness curve for very smooth fades.
- Simple, one button control.
- 11 sequence pattern (as of firmware version 1.0).
- Compact – 2.68 inch (68 mm) in diameter.
- Thin profile construction (0.137 inch (3.5 mm) thick).
- No leads sticking out on the back. Ideal for wearable projects.
- Firmware is easily upgradable via 5 pin ICSP connection.
- PIC microcontroller comes preprogrammed.
Please review the instructables before purchase – assembly requires special skills.
- Detailed technical information at instructables.com
- Aurora 48 Schematic-rev3a (PDF)
- Aurora 48 part placement (PDF) (revised Feb.18, 2013)
- Firmware ver.1.0 (aurora48smd-1.0.hex)